- When migrating third party users and users groups (Windows AD) from BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 to SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence (BI) 4.0/4.1 using UMT then getting error : "This alias already exist".
- Either in the Destination Alias for the third party user is already present which you are trying to migrate or check the source environment i.e. BOE 3.1 and navigate to the problematic User and check if the user has more than one Windows alias for the same Windows AD server.
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence (BI) 4.0/4.1
- All supported Windows OS.
UMT, alias, exist, migrate, 3.1, BI, 4.1, 4.0, users, users, groups, already, duplicate, windows AD, winad, , KBA , BI-BIP-UMT , Upgrade management tool , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.