A Business Rule may become "broken" and cause "An Application Error" when trying to view it in Admin Tools > Configure Business Rules
Employee Central 2.0
- Deleting fields/values in the object/element that the rule refers to
- Synchronizing rules from one instance to another where the rule/object already exists but with a different Base Object configuration (similar to the above mentioned where the field has been deleted from the object/base object or the value from the GO/Picklist has been deleted).
1. Navigate to Admin Tools > Manage Data
2. In the first drop down, select "Rules"
3. In the second drop down, search for the rule you want to delete.
4. Once the rule is loaded, click on Take Action > Permanently delete this record, to delete that Rule.
Business Rules An Application Error Employee Central 2.0 MDF Metadata Framework , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-RUL , Business Rules & Event Derivation , Problem