- Currently custom fields with percentages display differently then standard columns with % format.
- Standard fields display 0% with percentage symbol and custom field display as a decimal with no percentage symbol.
Successfactors Variable Pay
To Enable Guideline Optimization
- Go to Admin tools->Compensation Home
- Select the desired Variable Pay Progarm
- Under Plan Setup -> Settings -> Calculation Settings
- Select Yes next to Show % symbol type custom fields
Note: Enabling this setting will have an impact on the formulas in your Variable Pay program. You will need to adjust your formulas to have "/100" in the formula for each percent type custom field.
KBA , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , Problem