- The surveys will remain on a user's learning plan is as per system design but are there different ways to remove optional surveys?
- If an item has a survey associated to it, the survey will be assigned to the user once the item is completed whether the survey is optional or required.
- If the survey is required, the user must complete the survey to receive credit but if it is optional the survey is staying on the learning plan and showing as overdue.
- you can remove a required survey from the user but he/she will not be marked as completed for this training. The only option is to mark the survey as optional, record learning and remove the survey.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- The user can manually remove the survey from the learning plan:
- If the user has not yet launched the survey you may use the Clean Up Overdue Item Evaluation (system admin > automatic processed) introduced in 1411
System administrators configure the clean-up overdue evaluations Automatic Process Manager (APM) to remove learning item evaluations (course surveys) from users who do not intend to complete them.
When the process runs, it removes evaluations that are:
- Optional: We do not remove required completions.
- Unstarted: If a user has started an evaluation, we assume that the user wants to complete the evaluation but was interrupted so we do not remove it.
- The admin can remove the survey from the user record: open the user record > related/more > surveys
- User Needs Management Tool: mass removal
- APM Clean up Overdue Item Evaluations: Automated mass deletion
SAP, SF, LMS, learning, evaluation, clean up overdue item evaluations, APM, survey, optional, overdue, remove, delete, learning, plan, user , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , LOD-SF-LMS-APM , Automatic Processes , LOD-SF-LMS-EVA , Surveys , How To