- Your ASE version is prior ASE 16 SP01 PL03 and ASE 15.7 SP137
- Following SAP Note 1585981 - SYB: Ensuring Recoverability for SAP ASE instructions, you are doing backups of your system databases:
- <SID> database (SAP database)
- master database
- sybsystemprocs database (a restore is required when automatic database expansion has been set up)
- sybmgmtdb database (optional)
- saptools database (optional)
- You notice that on DBA Cockpit -> Database <SID> -> Backup and Recovery -> Database Dump History, list does not include the sybsystemprocs database:
- However, it is dumped, you can see the OK status of the dump execution checking on the menu Jobs -> DBA log:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) 7.0
SAP ASE , DBACockpit , dump, history, sp_dump_history, dump_date, CR 790582, CR 705111 , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.