You have maintained the default gross pricing strategy in Business Configuration. But when creating sales quote out of an opportunity, the price strategy is Net instead of Gross.
Reproducing the Issue
Maintain the default gross pricing in Business Configuration:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- In the Business Configuration Search, find Configure Price Strategy.
- Open it and click Default Gross Pricing. You has maintained the rule that if the distribution channel is A than the default pricing is Gross. (A represents the distribution channel ID)
Creat sales quote:
- Go to the New Business work center.
- Go to the Opportunties view.
- Find one opportunity and click Follow-up ->Sales Quote.
- In the new sales quote, the distribution channel is A, however the Price In is Net instead of Gross.
It works fine if you manually create new sales quote without preceding documents.
When a follow up from opportunity is made, the pricing strategy also gets copied and no redetermination from Business Configuration is done.
This is the current system behavior as designd.
KBA , SRD-CRM-OPP , Opportunities , How To