This KB article provides an overview of how to download a SAP SuccessFactors or API SSL Certificate
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Systems
- Go to the webpage of the URL for which you would want to download the certificate. Eg. https://performancemanager4.successfactors.com/
- Once the page loads up, as this is an HTTPS site you will find the green padlock before the URL as shown below. Click on it and notice the Certificate Information Pop-up.
- Here, click on the Connection Tab, click on the Certificate Information link, as shown below:
- Now you see a Certificate Window pop up, as below. In this window, go to the Details tab and choose the Copy to file button. This will bring up a Certificate Export Wizard. Click on Next:
- On the wizard screen, select the Format you want to use and click on next:
- On this page fill in the location you export the certificate and click on Next:
- This will complete the Certificate Export Wizard. Click on Finish. The Certificate will now be exported to the given location:
- To confirm the certificate, double click on the certificate and Check the details, Issued to:, Issued by:, Valid From:
- You can install this certificate and use this further.
- In the same way, you can download the certificates for API Endpoints. For Eg. https://api8.successfactors.com/
SF, success factors, API endpoint, end point , KBA , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , Problem