When an Agency User logs in to the Agency Portal, he can go to the Candidates tab and can check the list of candidates and can track their status.
NOTE: the candidate status in this screen is not the same as the internal status and may cause confusion for the user if he compares them.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
We can configure the labels for candidate status in Edit Applicant Status Configuration where we have two options, Internal and External Label, however there is no candidate status label configuration for Agency Portal. The candidate status in Agency Portal is system defined and not configurable.
Below is the detail of the candidate statuses in Agency Portal:
- When the candidate is forwarded to a requisition → “Forwarded to <Job Req Title/ID>”
- When the candidate is moved to Invited to Apply status by Recruiting User and/or the Invite button is clicked → “Invited to Apply to <Job Req Title/ID>”
- The candidate applies for the job and/or is moved to New Application status → “Applied to <Job Req Title/ID>”
- Candidate withdraws the application → “Applied to <Job Req Title/ID>”
- From this point onwards the status remains “Applied to <Job Req Title/ID>”
Another option for the Agency User to acknowledge the candidate status is to set up the agency email notification for each desired status within Edit Applicant Status Configuration. One can define an email template to be sent to the agency user whenever the applicant enters the specific status. Please, check the email notification status settings in the following KBA: 2080952 - Applicant Status Configuration - Recruiting Management
There is an open enhancement request currently to potentially allow customers to add Custom Statuses in the Agency Portal going forward. Please monitor Request 248170 on the Influence Portal for further details.
2090228 - How to submit enhancement requests for SAP SuccessFactors products
2598204 - Is it possible to add more fields when adding a new candidate in agency portal?
Agency Portal Candidate Status; Agency Status; Applicant Status in Agency; Applicant Status; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , How To