- When running gna ad-hoc report, and going to the 'Referrals linked on Application' section, then choosing the field 'Referral Type', the following 2 referral types are shown:
- What is the difference between Referral type AGCandFw and AGCandRef?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Once an agency forwards any candidate for the first time, two records in the Referral table are created.
- Check the below screenshot which shows that two records in the Ad Hoc report get created.
- For subsequent forwards by the same agency only rows with filter type AGCandFW will be created.
- Notice the below screen shot which indicates that for the subsequent forward by the same agency only row with AGCandFW will be created.
- In case the ownership expires or new agency forwards the same candidate - two records will be created, with both referral filters.
Both Referral type AGCandFw and AGCandRef are for agency candidates.
- AGCandRef - To indicate that an agency owns this candidate till ownership exists.
- AGCandFw - Pertains to particular job requisition for which the candidate is forwarded to.
Success Factors, RCM, SF , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , Problem