- Planning Version Copy programs like /SAPAPO/VERSION_COPY_PAR and /SAPAPO/VERSION_COPY_RESTR are not completed due to an error.
- The background job log (Transaction: SM37) informs you that the program is terminated with errors like:
''Planning version *** could not be deleted in liveCache (LC_APPL_ERROR).'' - /SAPAPO/DM_VERS_MGMT 126
''An error occurred when copying planning version 000'' - /SAPAPO/MVM 167
''Job canceled after system exception ERROR_MESSAGE'' - 00 564
- The LiveCache application log (Transaction /N/SAPAPO/OM11) displays further information with a close time stamp to the program termination:
''Could not create planning version'' Return code: 30.006
The version copy program has basically two parts. In the first part it deletes the target planning version and in the second part, copies the data into it from the source version. This error means that while the program tries to create the target version after the deletion in the LiveCache, the LiveCache reports that a version is already existing, so it cannot be created.
- SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0
- SCM APO Planning Version Management
/SAPAPO/VERCOP, /SAPAPO/MVM, LCA, LiveCache, Time Series, /SAPAPO/TS_PAREA_INITIALIZE , KBA , SCM-APO-MD-VM , Version Management , SCM-APO-MD , Master Data , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.