- You have Custom sections configured in your PM Template and you're using a drop down menu with different values for a custom field (applies as well to any other type of custom field, e.g. text/textarea)
- You're reporting on PM form via ad hoc and want to see the content from this custom field
- e.g. as in the screenshot, you would want to see "Satisfied with current position", if you choose this value in your PM form
- For this example your default language would be German
- The value displayed is in your Ad hoc report is unexpected, e.g you're seeing the values only in German in your Ad hoc report, nevertheless that the value is displayed in English in your PM document
- You're using message keys in order to pull in the translations to your PM template for this custom field, so in this example German would be the default language and English would be translation
- Performance Management
- Analytics - Ad hoc
evalue ekeys ename elist-value elist-element elist-name fm-element , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.