The tax number of an account is not displayed in the XML file of the customer contracts.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Select the Form Template Maintenance view.
- Select the respective Customer Contract Confirmation form template.
- Click on the Open button and select the Easy Form Editor option.
- In the section Contact Information click on the Add button and select the Field option.
- Navigate to FormCustomerContractNotification -> CustomerContract
You cannot find the element TaxationTerms -> BuyerTaxID (TaxationTerms-BuyerTaxID) to add it to the form template.
Unfortunately it is currently not possible to include the tax ID in the customer contract form template.
The customer tax ID is usually located under TaxationTerms in the form XML. TaxationTerms is a node of the contract Business Object but it is not currently part of the Message Form Type for customer contract and therefore cannot be added in the form template.
This is the current system behaviour.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To