- In transaction SU22/SU24 you have activated an authorisation check for object 'M_MATE_WGR' against transaction ME21n. You find that despite activating this customising the object is not checked.
- You are unsure of what objects are actually checked in ME21n/ME51n/ME22n/ME52/ME23n/ME53n.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, PFCG, LMEPOF1Z, MEPO_BERECHTIGUNGEN_POS, AUTHORITY-CHECK, M_MATE_WGR, ST01, ME22N, ME52N, EKKO, EBAN, EKPO , KBA , MM-PUR-PO-GUI , Userinterface - Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , LO-MD-MM , Material Master , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.