In the Invoice Volume report the Company (Sales Unit) for sales unit ABC is displayed as Unassigned.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Select the Reports view.
- Open the Invoice Volume report.
- Add Sales Unit in the Edit Selection section.
- Enter the respective Time Frame.
- Enter sales unit ABC (ABC represents the ID of the sales unit)
- Click on Go.
- Add Company (Sales Unit) to the Rows.
You can see that in the column Company (Sales Unit) for sales unit ABC the system displays no value but instead # Not assigned for all invoices which were created with sales unit ABC. Invoices from other sales units are displayed correctly.
The column Sales Unit displays the value of the sales unit present in the invoice and the column Company(Sales Unit) displays the value of the company associated with the Invoicing Unit. If the invoicing unit is not marked as company in your Organizational Management the respective invoice will have no value assigned in the Company(Sales Unit) column in the report.
This is the expected system behaviour.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To