You have created a new intercompany purchase order and trying to order it. However you have received the below error message.
Error during Purchase Order Output
Reactivate communication arrangement for company ABC business partner DEF.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center
- Go to the Purchase Orders view
- Select the Purchase Order XYZ
- Select Check or Order button
- Error appears
This is an intercompany purchase order and you are communicating via Internal EDX. For this communicaiton type, you must have a valid communication arrangement which should be Active in your system. However the communication scenario -Purchase Order Integration using SOAP/IDoc is not Active in yet in your system for the business partner DEF and hence the error message appears.
Follow the below steps to activate the communication scenario;
- Go to the Application and User Management work center
- Go to the Input and Output Management view
- Select Communication Arrangements
- Select the Communication Scenario -Purchase Order Integration using SOAP/IDoc
- Select Activate button
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To