OData API call for an "UPSERT", "QUERY" operation fails with an error message:
[EXCEPTION]ODATA Execution Error Code 400-COMDF_FILTER_ON_NOTVISIBLE_PROPERTY Bad Request-cannot filter on not visible property: lastModifiedDateTime
Same can be seen in the OData response in OData API Audit log.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
Success Factors OData API
The issue was due to insufficient permission granted to the API User.
- Logon to Successfactors system.
- Go to admin tool->Manage role based permission.
- select the role which has been assigned to API user
- Now, click on "Permission" tab and go to Metadata Framework and enable the "Import Permission on Metadata Framework" as highlighted below:
If the issue still exist please have a check on below points as well.
- Check for the particular Object under "Configure Object definition", see if the visisbility for the field "lastModifiedDateTime" has been set as editable
- If not, change it and perform the metadata refresh.
- Bad Request-invalid property name
- cannot filter on not visible property