- Task list creation gives the following error:
"Error calling function /TMWFLOW/SPRJ_GET_SMI_DATA_REL"
Message no. AGS_TD199
- Same error can be seen in SLG1.
- After closing the maintenance cycle and creating new one, same error coming up.
- When trying to set the "Change-relevant" - flag in the Solution Manager Project Administration same error appears.
- Moving status of a Change Document to "In Development" gives the following warning:
"There is no active task list in the assigned project"
- SAP Solution Manager
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Solution Manager
SOLMAN, maintenance, implementation, /TMWLFOW/CMSCV, SLG1, TASKLIST_CREATE, LOGIN, TRUSTED, Remote Function call, destination, change request management, transport, request, tasklist, consistency check, SM_<SID><CLNT>_READ, /TMWFLOW/TS_GET_FRONT_SYSTEM:E:/TMWFLOW/TASKLIST:142, SMSY, LMDB, BACK, S_TMW_CREATE, S_A_SYSTEM, profile, CRM_ACI_UI, ABAP, Non-ABAP, warning, red, green, "Warning: Problems occurred during synchronization of the system landscape" , KBA , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.