You are not able to select the project receivers while creating New Distribution Rule for Cost Centers.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Cost and Revenue workcenter
- Navigate to the Allocation view and here to the Distribution Rules subview.
- Select New->New Distribution Rule for Cost Centers.
- Enter the required parameters for Sender and Select Receiver Type is Projects/Project Tasks.
- Go to Next Step: Select Receivers.
Here we can see no project is avialable to select under Available Projects table.
This is the expected system behaviour. You can only create Distribution Rules for the Project Type: Direct Cost projects. Other Project Types are not supported to create Distribution Rules for Cost Centers.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To