After upgrade ASE server from ASE 15.7 pre SP 135 to ASE 16.0 SP01 PL02:
- the dll(dynamic link library) source in $SYBASE/$SYBASE_ASE/lib directory as same as 15.7
- and find user defined ESP(Extended Stored Procedure) cannot be executed
- Server reports warning in log: "Please copy the dll to the authorised location for ASE Extended Stored Procedures."
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adpative Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
ESP, Extended Stored Procedure, XPServer, external, error, warning, message, dll, kernel , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.