- Constant COT30 in table T511K allows workers belonging to daily contribution groups to contribute as monthly employees. Therefore, if COT30 is activated (COT30 = 01), a worker that belongs to a daily contribution group will contribute with /3AC = 30 days in a 31 days month (e.g. July). COT30 in V_T511K affects all the workers in a given system and client.
- However, in some cases it is required that some workers with daily contribution group that belong to a specific work center contribute as daily employees.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
cotización diarios mensuales diario mensual tarifa IT0061 GRCOT T5ES1 HR_ES_GET_COT30 SLD Cret@ nómina española diaria EDSS0 españa empleados trabajadores seguridad social , KBA , PY-ES , Spain , PA-PA-ES , Spain , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.