System shows an error message while trying to release the time sheet for the service agent.
Error: Time Recorded for PO XYZ exceeds the defined hours
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Base work center
- Go to the Service Agents view
- Select the relevant Service Agent
- Select Edit Time Sheet button for specific week
- Error appears
You have created a purchase order for X hours. However service agent has already entered the time sheet for X+1 hours against the project. The actual hours recorded in the project is X+1 hours. When the user tries to the more hours, system throws an error message.
- Go to the Project Management work center
- Go to the Projects view
- Select the relevant Project
- Go to the Team and Staffing tab
- Here you can see the Atual Hours for service agent
This is the expected system behavior.
Note: If you expect system to allow to record more hours, select Over-Delivery Tolerance in the purchase order document.
KBA , AP-DP , Demand Planning , How To