- SAP Transportation Management where a Transportation Requirement Document (TRQ) such as a Order-based Transportation Requirement (OTR), Delivery-based Transportation Requirement (DTR) or Forwarding Order (FWO) is assigned to a TOR Freight Document such as a Freight Order (FO) or Freight Booking (FB).
- FO or FB is sent and confirmed by a Carrier and Subcontracting Status is set to Sent and Confirmation Status is set to Confirmed.
- The quantity of an item in the Sales Order, Delivery or Forwarding Order is altered.
- FO or FB Subcontracting Status is reset and Confirmation Status reset or changed to Document Changed After Confirmation.
- There is a business requirement to not change the Subcontracting Status and Confirmation Status on change of quantity.
- SAP Transportation Management 8.x
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
Subcontracting Status, Confirmation Status, Carrier Assigned, Document Changed After Confirmation , KBA , TM-FRM , Freight Order Management , TM-FWM , Forwarding Order Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.