Product List Selection Not Working it Does Not Show Any Records Under Value Help in The Maintenance Plan.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Installed base work center.
- Go to Maintenance plans view.
- Open XYZ. (where XYZ represents the Maintenance Plan)
- Navigate to Ticket template facet.
- In the product list field.
- Choose the value help.
- There are no product list records shown in the maintenance plan.
For the Product List to appear in the Maintenance plan, the following needs to be set on the Product List, while creating.
- The Product List Type should be - Service Items.
- It should be Valid for All Accounts.
- It should be in Active status.
Try creating a new Product List with the above settings and you should be able to see the same in Maintenance plan.
Maintenance plan product list , KBA , LOD-LE-IBA-IBA , Installed Base , How To