- You have configured Component Based Message Alerting (CBMA) in your Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) system
- Alert emails are received only for errors thrown on the central PI
- You are also using a Non-central Adapter Engine in the environment
- No alert emails are received for errors thrown on the Non-central Adapter Engine
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI, decentral Adapter Engine, de-central Adapter Engine, DAE, AEX, AAE, AAEX, rule, inbox, alert inbox, AlertConsumerJob, Java Mail Client , KBA , BC-XI-ALR-CBA-JAV , Java , BC-XI-IS-WKB , Runtime Workbench / Monitoring , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.