- Creating new calibration sessions
- Updating live calibration sessions
- Managing calibration sessions
- SCR Software change requests for calibration
Managing Calibration Sessions
Official Admin and Configuration Guides
Guides http://help.sap.com/cloud4hr# - Please use this link to access and download the latest version of our Admin Guides for all modules including Goal Management & CDP.
What can we change in our Calibration Program?
Calibration has no XML level changes that can be made. All calibration settings are managed via Admin Tools. The following options are the most common options within Admin Tools that you will use to change your Calibration Sessions.
- 2070030 - Configuring - Manage Calibration Templates
- 2070171 - Configuring - Manage Calibration Settings
- 2070703 - Manage Sessions - Manage Calibration Sessions
- 2070811 - Permissions
- 2070050 - Provisioning Options
One of the interesting aspects of Calibration, is that the data inherently comes from an outside source, such as your PM form, or profile for example. So if there is a problem with at the source, then the change is not something that can be done from within the Calibration tool. In fact if the issue is from within a performance form, then there may be no way to correct this, other than to set up new sessions that point to sources you can ensure have the data you need to calibrate against.
SCR Software Change Process
When you require a custom change not possible via Admin Tools, please refer to our SCR Proccess: Change Order (CCOR)
SCR Form Software Chnage Request Calibration Customization , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-CAL , PM-Calibration Issues Specific to PM Forms , Problem