Our 360 route map step is configured to Automatic send on due date with only send forms that pass validation selected. What happens if the form passes validation after the due date has passed?
Reproducing the Issue
- Admin tools-->360 Reviews-->Manage Route maps
- <select routemap>-->edit route step
- Select 'Automatic send on due date'
- Select 'Only send forms that pass validation'
Route step auto-routing with validation selected
- If the validation is not met the first time auto route is run, then after the change is made to pass validation, the form will be routed on the next day.
- The behaviors when "Only send forms that pass validation" is selected in the following steps:
- Modify step: it will validate the participant number meets the requirement defined in form, like total rater min/max count and min/max rater count of category.
- Evaluation step: It is recommended to use "Always send regardless of validation" in 360 evaluation step because the auto route action will decline the uncompleted forms, so the validation on it is useless
- Signature step: it will validate if the total complete participant number meets the min complete number defined in xml.
360, route map, automatic send on due date, only send forms that pass validation , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-360 , 360 Reviews , How To