- After configuring the connection from SAP BI Mobile to Lumira Server, the connection stays in an eternal "Logging in" status and connection cannot be established.
- Regional settings on iPad are non-US.
- From client machine, logging into Lumira Server works fine: can authenticate and view all stories.
NOTE: SAP Lumira, server version for SAP HANA and SAP Lumira Cloud are being retired and will no longer receive new feature investments.
For more information please refer to SAP Knowledge Base Article:
- SAP BI Mobile 184.108.40.206
- Lumira Server for HANA 1.27
KBA , BI-LUM-SRV , SAP Lumira Server , MOB-APP-BI-IOS , BI Mobile on iPad/iPhone , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.