Online Report Designer and LMS integration is completed but still the user is unable to access Learning schema in Online Report Designer (ORD).
No Schema after expanding Learning tab in Online Report Designer.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Report Canvas on Detailed Reporting
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Online Report Designer
- Go to Tools -> Detailed Reporting
- Under Live data -> Learning
- No Schema coming up after expanding Learning
Below pre-requisite must be fulfilled to get the Learning schema. If any of these are missing, user will not get any schema from LMS in Online Report Designer
To Access Admin Tables
Pre-requisite 1. To access the Learning Schemas in ORD a user must be an LMS admin.
- Login to LMS Application
- Go to System Admin -> Admin Management
- Search for the user,
- A record with the searched admin id must exist
Pre-requisite 2: LMS Admin Id must be same as Bizx USERID (Letter case and extra blank space at the end should be consider!)
- Admin ID searched in Pre-requisite 1 (eg: admin1 in this case) must be a BIZX USERID with same letter case.
- In order to check the USERID in BizX, Go to Admin Tools -> Update User Information -> Employee export
- Once file is downloaded, open and search for the user id under column USERID
- USERID must be same as ADMIN ID in LMS
NOTE: generally the userID in Analystics ORD is created the same as the BizX userID when accessed the first time; however it can also be different based on bulk upload to Analystics directly, see KBA 2103416 regarding.
Pre-requisite 3. Role assigned to the LMS Admin must have the desired Adhoc workflows
- The LMS Admin workflows are assigned by accessing System Admin > Security (tab on left) > Role Management. Select the role your Admin has, and click the “Permissions” tab on the left. You must have the workflows below:
PS: The "Manage Learning Ad hoc Report" role must also be assigned for reports to work.
AND also consider adding the 'View User Custom Fields' workflow (where custom columns will be returned in search results)
Depending on the data you are returning, you might need to modify and add other workflows. An example is bringing back Cost Center data, which will require 'View User Commerce' workflow. Assess what data is required to be pulled and add the appropriate View workflow.
To Access Users Tables
Learning Schema in Online Report designer propose a new feature called "People Scope". This feature is available for Manager only.
See KBA 2276460 for information on accessing User tables.
- Please make sure that the LMS Admin Id matches the BizX USERID
- Assign all the Adhoc Workflows from LMS to access all the available Learning schema in Online Report Designer.
- In Provisioning, check Company Settings > Learning Base Uri has a forward slash at the end of adhocreports (.../adhocreports/)
See further information on KBA 2769843 on how to Enable Online Report Designer that is a prerequisite for this configuration.
Online Report Designer, ORD, LMS/ORD integration, workflows, data, access, view, User ID, Schema, not expanding , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-LMS-ORD , Online Report Designer , How To