Reports scheduled to run recurringly are not appearing on the Report Jobs tab in the Learning Management System (LMS)
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as an Admin or a User
- Open a report and click "Schedule Job" to schedule it as a recurring job
- Logged in as an Admin, navigate to "Reports" in the top right
- Click on the "Report Jobs" tab
- Note that the recurring report job you've scheduled does not appear
- The right parameters not provided in the search box thus those jobs can't be located
- If you are logged in as an Admin that did not schedule the job, you will not see the other Admin's Jobs. See KBA 2250223
Check the Search Parameters:
- These issues are usually caused by wrong search parameter selection (such as neither One-Time job nor Recurring Job were selected, or a keyword was left in the Search free-text box):
Check KBA 2250223.
2250223 - Edit or Delete a Report Job scheduled by Another Admin
SF, LMS, Learning Management System, remove, Delete, stop, Report Jobs, recurring, schedule, scheduling, notification, search background, background, bg, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , How To