• After the SMP server was recycled the SAP Mobile Platform service did not restart.
• The Windows event log shows this error: "access denied". The SMP log file smp-server.log had the following errors:
java.sql.SQLexception: listener refused the connection with the following error: ORA-12528, TNS:
listener: all appropriate instances are blocking new connections.
• The SMP server is using an external Oracle database.
• Both the Oracle listener and database were restarted but the same error occurred with SMP.
- SMP 3.0 Agentry
- Oracle data base as the repository
SMP v3 server , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.