- How to 'disable/delete' the manually uploaded Public Profile backgrond photo.
- SuccessFactors: Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- Login in to the instance
- Go to Admin Tools
- Under Employee Files click on Configure Employee Files
- Click on ‘Public Profile’ and then on ‘Manage background photo library’. The very first background photo was added to the system.
There is no ‘disable’ option under Manage background Photo Library–
It could be due to below reason:
- That background photo may be set as ‘Default’ for all users.
- This is system default behavior that once any background photo is set to default for all users, then you won't find ‘disable/delete’ option under it.
We need to check select the option ‘Give all users the same default background photo’ and make other background photo as ‘Make Default’.
Once you make it, you would be able to see ‘disable/delete’ option under the manually uploaded photo.
The order of photo may change after saving the setting.
Disable background photo , KBA , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , How To