- In a Component Diagram of an Object-Oriented Model, user can draw:
- a realization (dotted line with an end arrow)
- a required link (solid line with a half-circle)
from the container to an interface.
- It should be possible to create an interface realization dependency represented by a solid line.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP05
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
oom, component, interface, component, container, realization, dependency, circle, half, half-circle, socket, dotted, solide, line, link, CR787643, CR#787643, 787643 , KBA , link , oom , solid , interface , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.