- What rights are needed for a user to connect with SAP Universe Query Panel?
- Possible issues and errors:
- Cannot retrieve list of universes: null
- Error in the query panel:Unable to initialize the DSL Service Provider. Ensure that the universe has not been removed, that you have sufficient rights to access it, and that the BI platform has a valid license
- Cannot retrieve list of universes: while trying to invoke the method java.util.List.size() of a null object loaded from local variable 'univPath'
- Cannot retrieve list of universes: The selected BI platform server does not contain any supported universes.
- Error in query panel: Failed to execute runnable (java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method ...
- SAP Lumira 1.25 and later
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1 Support Pack 5 and later
cannot retrieve list universes null error query panel unable initialize DSL Service Provider removed sufficient rights valid license invoke method java.util.List.size object variable univPath server supported failed execute runnable java.lang.NullPointerException , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.