- When importing XML file from Erwin containing inheritance, the added discriminators are not added to the inheritance name.
- In Powerdesigner The inheritance is called Inheritance_1.
- In ERwin XML source, it is defined as an Attribute that is called by the <Attributes_Order_Ref> tag.Party
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP05
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
Er win, discriminator import, CR787579, 787579, CR#787579 , KBA , erwin , subtype , discriminator , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.