You are running current versions of SAP BW applications on SAP ASE database. You find data loads in BW Process Chains to fail with following errors, on a frequent basis. These loads could be between ODSOs or Infocubes.
- The corresponding ST22 short dump:
Short Text: SQL error "SQL code: 30292" occurred while accessing table "/BIC/BCDEFGH".
- The developer trace for the failing SAP work process:
(30292) [HY000] [SAP][ASE ODBC Driver]Attempting to read past stream EOM.
***LOG BY4=> sql error 30292 performing INS on table "/BIC/BCDEFGH". [dbtrtab 3798]
***LOG BY0=> [ASE Error SQL30292:HY000][SAP][ASE ODBC Driver]Attempting to read past stream EOM. [dbtrtab 3798]
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Business Warehouse - All versions
SQL30292, TDS, data loads, DTP, process chain, CR780373 , KBA , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.