When Learner sends the enrollment approval request for the Schedule Offering to the Supervisor/Manager and he approves the request, then he should receive "Notify learner of approved request" and "Registration confirmation" notifications.
However, Learner received only "Registration confirmation" notification. The "Notify Learner of approved request" notification is not received.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- User request the enrollment approval request for a course
- Supervisor / Manager approves it
- Only "Registration confirmation" Notification is delivered and "Notify Learner of approved request" not
On the Learning Administration, there is an option related to this notification approval.
This option is called “Suppress final approval email notification for Registrations”.
You can reach it by navigating to:
- System Admin > Global Variables
- Scroll down until you reach Approval Process Settings
- Uncheck this option Suppress final approval email notification for Registrations
Notify Learner of approved request, Notification not delivered, Approval process notification, Suppress final approval email notification for Registrations, Approval Process Settings , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem