Job filters allow a candidate to refine their job search in an external career site.
There are 2 types of job filters in a career site:
- Standard job filters
- Custom job filters
A candidate accessing the career site for job search will not be able to edit/remove a filter, however, it is possible to do so from Provisioning.
SuccessFactors BizX - Recruiting Management(RCM)
Standard job filters:
- In Provisioning, navigate to Recruiting --> Internal and External Applicant Search Settings
- Check the ‘Visible’ checkbox in the Standard Filters section.The ‘Visible’ setting specifies whether a standard field will show as a search option to candidates.
- The Grid Order specifies if a searchable field will also appear in the career site and, if so, in what order.
Custom job filters:
- Navigate to Recruiting --> Internal and External Applicant Search Settings
- Fill in the ‘Search Order’ value.The ‘Search order’ setting specifies whether a field will appear in the Career Site search options. Setting this field to zero causes it to be removed from the search options.
- Fill in the ‘Grid Order’ value.The ‘Grid order’ setting specifies the order in which the search options appear in the career site.
Job filters, Internal and External Applicant Search , KBA , internal and external applicant search , job filters , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , How To