Image/Data is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- You have deployed a multi-server SAP Contact Center System Landscape with several application servers, but all virtual units remain active.
- SAP Contact Center Virtual Units are getting active on multiple Instances together
- The normal scenario, would be to only have one Virtual Unit Active while its counterpart is set to spare in other nodes as shown in the example image below:
- However, in the system with anomalies, what you see is similar to the below illustration:
- HAC logs show the following errors:
- ERR> SecureContext::VerifyClientAgainstThis: Failed due to different certificates
- Health set to [UNKNOWN] due to Hosting node has failed but is active
- HTTP: none of the server addresses are locally assigned. IIS
- Cannot activate the IP address [XXX.XXX.XX.XX] - another machine holds the address -> where the XXX represents an IP address used.
- Raised major problem : [No connection to the node]
SAP Contact Center
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, IA, Virtual Units, Active/Active, Together, VU, VUS, HAC, Instances, Unknown exception, Couldn't find certificate issued to , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.