- In rare environment, running a complex query with CIS table raises an "Infected with Signal 11" error followed by a stack trace:
Current process (0x6fa06fa) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x000000000119a21d (Pop<ParallelCost, ParallelProps>::popIsCollocated() const+0x1f), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x000000000000000c)
- The stack trace includes modules:
global constructors keyed to _ZN9PartRules8RuleBindEP4NodeI3LopEP7PopBase
Pop2<ParallelCost, ParallelProps>::_popApplyPartRules(PartRules**, unsigned int, bitstr&)
- After using "set noexec on" and re-running the SQL, it returns the same stack trace in the ASE errorlog before a query plan is generated.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.5
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
proxy, popIsCollocated, CR787054, CR#787054, 787054, statistics , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.