- Connecting to SQL Anywhere using the ADO.NET driver
- Connecting to the utility database (utility_db)
- You are calling the SAConnection.Open() method
- You receive the error: "Permission denied: you do not have permission to execute a statement of this type"
- SAP SQL Anywhere 17 (versions 126.96.36.199 through 188.8.131.527)
- SAP SQL Anywhere 16 (versions 184.108.40.2065 through 220.127.116.111)
- SAP SQL Anywhere 12 (versions 18.104.22.16832 through 22.214.171.12498)
- SAP SQL Anywhere ADO.NET Provider
SAP SQL Anywhere 16.0 ; SAP SQL Anywhere 17.0 ; SAP Sybase SQL Anywhere 12.0
SQLA, SQA, SQL Any, access , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.