- You configured Integration option for Sharepoint (IOMS) for SAP BI Platform and accessing WebI reports.
- Accessing Webi reports through the SharePoint site always opens them in Applet mode.
- This happens despite the user preferences are set to view in HTML mode (no download) on BI Launchpad.
- There is no option to change this preference in Sharepoint site.
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
All supported Microsoft SharePoint environments (2010, 2013, 2016 and above)
IOMS, sharepoint, integration, 2013, 2010, 2016, webi, applet, ioms, bi, preferences, design, 4.x , KBA , BI-BIP-IK , Integration; Integration kits for SAP, Baan, PeopleSoft, Sie , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.