- Hierarchy of processes is shown in a process map.
- If user deletes an intermediate process and modifies the number of a process, the other numbers are changed to avoid duplications but it always remains a gap in the sequence order.
- The automatic numbering may create new holes in the sequence or changes the order.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- Enterprise Architecture Modeling
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
eam, id, 787396, CR787396, CR#787396, processmap, sequence , KBA , process , number , bpm , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.