- In BPMN 2.0 a task is a single unit of work and a decomposed task is to be considered as a sub-process.
- In SAP PowerDesigner, when any task is decomposed in order to specify whether the process contains sub-processes, this object remains displayed under the Task category in the Object Browser.
- The decomposed task must be converted into a sub-process and be displayed under the Sub-Process category with the corresponding object icon in the Object Browser.
- When any sub-process is changed to Atomic (the process does not contain any sub-processes), the sub-process must be converted into a task and be displayed under the Task category with the corresponding object icon in the object browser.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP05
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- BPMN 2.0
bpm, bpmn, bpmn2, task, sub-process, atomic, decompose, decomposed, 787388, CR787388, CR#787388 , KBA , process , decompose , bmpn , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.