- Unable to replicate the "select into" statement in MSA (Multi-Site Availability) enviroment.
- When replicating "select into", ASE Error 226 is reported in the Replication Server errorlog file:
Message from server: Message: 226, State 1, Severity 16 -- 'SELECT INTO command not allowed within multi-statement transaction
- When replicating "alter table ... lock ", ASE Error 226 is reported in the Replication Server errorlog file:
Message from server: Message: 226, State 1, Severity 16 -- 'ALTER TABLE LOCK command not allowed within multi-statement transaction.'
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.2 and higher
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.0.3 and higher
Multi-Site, SQL, RepServer, 226, 'send warm standby xacts' , 'alter table' , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.