Some users cannot view the headline that is subsribed to them in the headline tile (as below).
Please note that the user must have the Analytics Headline Tile available first.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Log in as user
2. Cannot view Headline in the Headline Tile on the Home screen
The headline is not active and public but the WFA role the user belongs to has only "Headline" as un-restricted.
There are 2 resolutions to this issue.
1. Make the Headline active and public
* Please note Headline Designer access is required
* Analytics > Analytics > Tools > Headline Designer > Select Headline > Toggle Public from "False" to "True"
2. Change the role to include "Headline Admin" so that the user can manage their own subscription
* Analytics > Analytics > Admin > Role Maintenance > Find and Select Role > Edit Permissions > Select "Headline Admin" > Save
KBA , LOD-SF-WFA , Workforce Analytics & Planning , Problem