- You retire an asset and find that Gain / Loss in local currency is zero but in group currency it is not zero.
- Group currency is valuated on the exchange rate prevailing/existing on the posting date of retirement rather than historical.
- In local currency (LC1) amout is zero but why is amount in group currency (e.g. LC2 or LC3 ) not zero?
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3 4.6C
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
OB22, XMAER, Indicator: Manual entry of revenue, Currency Exhange Rate, daily rate, ERBDM, indicate, sales revenue (net), profit, loss, 0,00, 0.00 , KBA , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , FI-AA , Asset Accounting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.