- Adding a rule via Manage Business Configuration (BCUI) or Provisioning
- Following error pops up on saving changes in Business Configuration UI
- Data Model is not consistent: Attribute value "RULENAME" of type NMTOKEN must be a name token
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Admin Centre
- Tool Search > Manage Business Configuration
- Add a business rule under rules section
- The error above will pop up
The spaces between the words of the rule ID are most likely the root cause:
- Sometimes making a copy of the rule will fix the behavior.
- The best option would actually be to remove the spaces between the words of rule id. Use underscores instead.
SuccessFactors , Success Factors , SF , Employee Central , EC , BCUI NMTOKEN error adding rule , ECT 71901 , ECT 52248 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-RUL , Business Rules & Event Derivation , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem