- You are uploading true-type fonts into SAP as described in notes 1605966 and 201307:
- 1605966 - Upload True Type fonts to SAP for use in SAPscript forms and Smart Forms
- 201307 - TrueType fonts for Smart Forms or SAPscript
- You get one of the following errors in the upload results window:
- Font file is larger than permitted maximum (9,990,000 bytes)
- This is no TrueType 1.0 file, or No Microsoft encodings (Symbol/Unicode) found
- This font family is no global soft font <font name>
True Type Font, , KBA , BC-CCM-PRN , Print and Output Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.