- Variable value displays: NaN-NaN-NaN
- When refreshing a Lumira document based on a BEx Query with variables, the variables values change to: NaN-NaN-NaN
- SAP Lumira Desktop 1.27 and above
Reproducing the Issue
- In Lumira, create a new document based on a BEx Query with at least one variable using the connection: "Download from SAP Business Warehouse"
- Refresh the Lumira document and select values for the variables.
For example: If it is a variable for Product, select a value like: Triumph Vertico, and Guardian "U" Lock
- The Lumira document seems to return the expected data set.
- Refresh the Lumira document a second time, and notice the variable prompt screen display the selected values as: NaN-NaN-NaN
- The variable displaying the value as: NaN-NaN-NaN, was defined in the BEx Query as a Selection Option variable.
- Selection Option variable is unfortunately no a supported type of variable in Lumira, and this is why it displays incorrect values.
- For a list of BEx Query Functionalities that are supported in Lumira, see the following SAP Knowledge Base Article:
2185209 - What are the BEx Query functionalities supported in Lumira?
- Since Variable of type Selection Option is not supported in Lumira, the only suggestion will be to modify the BEx Query, and change the variable to one of the supported variable type in Lumira, like: Single value.
Lumira, BEx Query, var, prompt , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , Problem
SAP Lumira, desktop edition 1.0