- The Agentry transmit fails with one of the following log messages:
- Certificate received is not found in the trusted list, nor can it be traced to a trusted root
- Certificate received is not valid
- The transmit has never worked with this particular certificate
- In the 'System' Event Log, no events are logged with level 'Error' by source 'Schannel' The system event log can be accessed by:
- Navigating to 'Start' > 'Control Panel' > 'Administrative Tools'
- Open the 'Windows Logs' directory
- Click 'System'
- SAP Mobile Platform (SMP) SDK 3.0 (SP01 through SP08)
- SAP Agentry Client for Windows version 7.x
SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0
smp_crt service pack sp9 x509 wild card wildcard SAN , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.